- Posted by admin
- On October 7, 2017
If you need any support for your Lenovo Device, then Call us Now:
Lenovo Error Code 1275 that most frequently occurs when you are trying to update the BIOS on your Lenovo laptop. The error indicates that there is any problem to load driver to update BIOS, or you cannot load driver C:\LENOVO\FLASH\61JY48USA\PHLASHINT.SYS. There may be various reasons for happening this error, includes, configuring of BIOS/CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) settings, having not the Administrator full rights, Windows system files, Corrupted system files entries, deletion of applications and hardware and incomplete installations or uninstallations on your Lenovo computer. So, if you are facing the same error, then don’t worry about it. Here, the blog will explain the simple steps on How to Fix Lenovo Bios Error Code 1275. You have to follow the steps quickly, which are given below.
Steps to Fix Lenovo Bios Error Code 1275
Solution 1:- Check Administrator Privilege
You should do to check your accounts details; maybe you have not full rights for administrator privilege to access Lenovo system. This might be one the reason behind it; you are getting an error, and you are unable to update the BIOS on your Lenovo laptop.
Solution 2:- Add winplash.exe
This error may be connected to DEP. Then you need to do to run the winphlash.exe by right-clicking on it. Follow the steps to do the task:-
- Open the “System properties control panel.
- Then go to the “Advanced” tab, and then click the “settings” button for performance.
- Now, click the “DEP” tab.
- Once here, add winplash.exe to the list by browsing to its path.
- However, if you have an optical drive, then I would recommend flashing via ISO rather than using the OS. Because it’s much safer.
Now check the Error Code 1275 is resolved, if it’s not, then go to the next step.
Solution 3:- Launched Roxio
Double-clicked the ISO file, which launched Roxio, and then it’s created the bootable CD-RW. Then you require restarting the machine, which then updated the BIOS automatically.
Solution 4:-Reinstall/Upgrade BIOS
- On your Lenovo laptop, go to the “Start” button.
- Then go to “Control Panel”, then “System”, and then “Advance system settings”.
- In the “System Properties”, then choose “Advanced” tab, and then choose “Settings” in the “Performance” Tab.
- In Performance Options, you need to click on the “Data Execution Prevention” tab, and then select “Turn on DEP for all programs and services expect those I select” option.
- Then select “Add” and point it to the Winplash.exe file.
- Once that is done then press OK
- Then you can try executing the Winplash.exe file again.
Check the Error Code 1275 is resolved if it’s not then going to the next solution.
Solution 5:- Download the Lenovo Repair Utility Tool To Solve Problem
The other solution is to automatically fix Lenovo Bios Update Error Code 1275 like RegCure Pro repair tool.
- Download the repair utility tool by going to the Lenovo official website or another site.
- After downloading the tool, run it to install the program on your Lenovo computer and then click the “Scan” button.
- Hit the “Fix/Repair” button after the scan is completed.
- Now restart your computer.
Hope this helps to solve the error.
In case, the Error Code 1275 is still showing, then contact to our Lenovo Customer Service team and obtain help instantly
Dial Lenovo Customer Support Number To Fix Lenovo Bios Error Code 1275:-
You can anytime, from anywhere dial at Lenovo Customer Support Phone Number, +1-888-260-0455 which is toll-free and available 24×7 days for your assist. A team of highly skilled and experienced technicians works round the clock, day and night to your aid. The technicians will give you overwhelming, easy and comprehensive guide to resolve this Lenovo Laptop or Computer related technical errors or issue. Then worry about anything, just pick your phone and direct call now to experts, and obtain reliable and cost-effective solutions to Lenovo product’s associated queries.