- Posted by admin
- On October 24, 2017
If you need any support for your Lenovo Device, then Call us Now:
Lenovo Laptop users are very comfortable in using the Lenovo Laptop. However, often the users encountered the problem in using the Lenovo when the diagnostic program, and viewed error codes in using the Lenovo Laptop. Error Code 0100 is one of the most frequent error codes, which generally occur due to Speed Test Failed. When the error happens, the Lenovo laptop randomly shuts down, hard drive runs unreasonably loud, Read Verification failed or Speed Test Failed, etc. If you having the problem exactly same, like Lenovo Thinkpad Error Code 0000 Read Verification Failed or Lenovo Error Code 0100 Speed Test Failed, then you don’t need to worry about it. Well, here the blog will show How to Fix Lenovo Error Code 0100 Speed Test Failed? So you just need to pursue the given solutions to quickly solve the problem.
Solutions to Fix Lenovo Error Code 0100 Speed Test Failed:-
Solution 1:- Run PC-Doctor for Windows
First, observe the problem, if you have a problem with your computer, then you can test it by using PC-Doctor.
To run PC-Doctor for Windows, do as follows:-
- Go to Start.
- Then select “All Programs” and then to PC-Doctor for Windows.
- Click on the PC-Doctor for Windows.
- Hit on PC-Doctor.
- You can get more help & information about PC-Doctor for Windows, by contacting our Lenovo technical support experts.
Related Blog: How To Fix Lenovo Error Code 0135: Fan Failure?
Solution 2:- Perform HDD Diagnostic Program
If your hard disk drive is not operating properly, then you can find the problem by running the HDD diagnostic program in the BIOS Setup Utility.
To start the diagnostic program, do as follows:-
- If the diskette drive is connected to the computer, remove any diskette
- Then turn on the computer.
- While the message, “To interrupt normal startup, press the blue ThinkVantage button,” is displayed at the lower left of the screen, press F1to enter BIOS Setup Utility
- Using cursor keys, select HDD diagnostic program and press “Enter”. Then menu for HDD diagnostic program opens.
- Using cursor keys, select Main hard disk drive or Ultra bay hard disk drive. Press “Enter” key to start the diagnostic program. The HDD diagnostic program runs a read verification test and a speed test of the drive you select and reports its finding.
- If the diagnostic program returns no error message, then its fine, you can see the instructions in the “Introducing Rescue and Recovery” section in online Access Help, and run the program for a diagnostic test of the hard disk drive.
- Or in case, the diagnostic program returns any error messages with code like Error code 0100: Speed test failed, then you should need to contact with Lenovo customer support professional to take immediate help to solve the issue easily.
Contact At Lenovo Customer Service Support Number To Get Amazing Support:-
You can dial Lenovo Customer Service Phone Number +1-888-260-0455 to make an immediate connection with Lenovo customer service support team, where the talented and dedicated technicians are always ready to help. The number is a toll-free and works 24×7 day for your online assistance, so you can connect with experts anytime and receive immediately help to fix this Lenovo laptop issues. In addition, the techies can give you the hasty and the best possible solutions to fix other kinds of Lenovo technical errors or issues.
Hence, call now to get help for further Lenovo Laptop queries.