- Posted by admin
- On October 13, 2017
If you need any support for your Lenovo Device, then Call us Now:
If you are accessing your Lenovo Laptop, you are getting Error Code 0x80070057, now you are confused, and thinking how to solve it, then don’t worry about it. The error code 0x80070057 can be seen in many scenarios related to Windows, HDD failure, SSD, new installed Windows or just install system updates, hardware & software issue, incomplete installations or un-installations on your Lenovo computer, Damaged System Reserve Partition, or even it could be that your Windows 10 installation folder is unfinished or corrupted. However, whatever, the reason behind the occurrence of this issue, it can be easily fixed as it’s explained by the Lenovo technical support team. Here, the blog will explain to Lenovo Error 0x80070057 . Then follow the simple given steps to quickly fix the issue.
Solutions to Fix Lenovo Error 0x80070057:-
Solution 1:-Delete the Existing Windows Partition
This error may occur due to the partition that is reserved for the system is damaged. To resolve this problem, you have to delete the existing partitions, create a new partition, and continue with the formatting. To do this, follow these steps:
- Insert the Windows 7 installation DVD, and then start the installation.
- Choose “Custom (advanced)” type of installation.
- Then choose “Disk 0 partition 1”, and click “Delete”. Then this step will delete the System Reserved Space.
- Hit “OK” button.
- Next, choose “Disk 0 partitions 2”, and do the same steps as done with “Disk 0 partition 1”.
- Now you have some “Unallocated Space”, so select it & create a new partition.
Related Blog: How To Fix Lenovo Companion Error Code 0x803f8001?
Note: Make sure while creating “New” disk you should be very careful. Calculate once while creating the new disk size, then click “Apply”.
- Hit “OK” button.
- Now select the “Disk 0 partition 2” and then “Format it “again”.
- Now you can continue with your Windows Installation on your Lenovo Laptop.
Check the error is resolved. In case, if it’s not solved, then go to the next solution.
Solution 2:- Turn Off RAID Feature
This error has also happen on some RAID installations. Do you have your system set up for RAID? If yes, then you might have to turn that feature off and then try to install again. Then see if it works in a non-RAID setup.
Solution 3:- Change the Decimal Symbol Setting
When the decimal symbol is not set to dot (.), you might come across this problem as well. Fixing the problem, in this case, is very easy for you by the following way.
- Go to “Control Panel”, and then select “Clock”, then “Language”, then “Region” and then select “Region and Language” option.
- Click on the “Formats” tab and then choose “Additional settings”.
- Discover the Decimal symbol field and then type a dot (.) and then hit “OK” two times.
- Now restart your computer.
Solution 4:- Add a registry Key Value
This issue might be on account that the registry is at its size limit. To solve the problem, you should try to add a registry key value. After these steps are completed, the issue will go away and you will be able to carry out the process without problem from your Lenovo Laptop.
I hope your issue is fixed, after performing all the above solutions.
In case, if you have any doubt or problem to follow the solutions, then you can take Lenovo Customer Support experts help to get immediate guidance.
Need Help! Call Lenovo Customer Support to Fix Lenovo Error Code 0x80070057
You can dial at Lenovo Support Phone Number, which is a toll-free number and available 24×7 days to help. Through number, you can easily connect with a team of Lenovo Customer Support +1-888-260-0455 , where the certified and experienced technicians will give the complete steps to fix this issue. Also, you will get the optimized, easy and fast solutions to other kind of Lenovo computer/laptop technical issues or errors. Hence, call now on toll-free number and get the hasty support to Lenovo computer/laptop technical mishaps.