- Posted by admin
- On November 16, 2017
At times the common troubles in your Lenovo Laptop may cause Error Code 1762. This error message is displayed when a hard disk drive or optical drive change has been made. Means the error is saying that the configuration change has occurred. Such types of error that users confront on a daily basis are generally temporary and often it’s a really annoying situation. Because this error hampers you to access the Lenovo Laptop, and you need to rapidly implement the simple steps for fixing this problem. Therefore, Lenovo Tech support experts said that the users “don’t need to worry about this error”, as this error could be easily fixed by performing some easy methods for Checking Device Manager, BIOS or other utilities. Here, the blog will guide you very easy steps on “How to Fix Lenovo Error Code 1762?” Then you need to follow the steps to solve the issue speedily.
Solutions to Fix Lenovo Error Code 1762:-
Solution 1:- Run the Configuration/Setup Utility Program
You should try to run the “Configuration/Setup Utility Program”. Make sure that the hard disk drive configuration is correct, and save the settings.
Follow these steps to do the task:-
- Start your PC.
- Then press “F1” to enter Setup Utility program.
- Next, press “F10” to save and exit the Setup Utility program.
Solution 2:- Reseat the Storage Drives
You should try to reseat the storage drives. Depending on your storage drive configuration, you will need to reseat your storage drives either its Fixed-storage drive and installing a fixed-storage drive or removing a hot-swap storage drive and Installing a hot-swap storage drive.
You can get the complete guidance by connecting our Lenovo Laptop tech support professionals.
Related Blog: How To Fix Error Code 0xc000014c On Lenovo Laptop?
Solution 3: – Manual Solution to Fix Lenovo Error Code 1762
For advanced users, you can try the solution to fix the error.
- Start your PC.
- Hit on the “Start” button, then type windows update in the search panel, and then click on “Windows Updates” option.
- Hit on the “Change settings” on the left side of the newly appeared window.
- Then choose the option you prefer to set.
- First of all, click the Start button to view the Start Menu.
- Then choose the Control Panel option.
- After click on the “Control Panel”, and then enter into “System and Security” software, and then click into “Windows Update” option.
- Now you are in the Windows Update section of our Window 7 Control panel. There you can manually look up for any new updates by clicking the “Check for updates” button.
After performing all the above steps, if this error still exists, then you should get immediate help by connecting the Lenovo Customer Support team.
Dial Lenovo Customer Support Number To Receive Fast Resolutions & Help:-
You can call at Lenovo Customer Support Phone Number +1-800-311-6890 anytime from anywhere, in order to reach with our team of brilliant and experienced Lenovo Customer support, who are available 24×7/365 days for your help. The highly skilled technicians will give you the excellent guidance & finest support to fix the Lenovo Laptop technical difficulties. Hence, get in touch with our proficient experts now by dialing this toll-free number, and obtain swift and hasty solutions & support to your Lenovo Laptop queries instantly.