- Posted by admin
- On November 18, 2017
Despite its strange, unexceptional Lenovo Fan Error is one of the most common errors Lenovo Laptop window users experience. When users are trying to open their Lenovo laptop, they get the message Fan error appear suddenly on their Laptop display screen and then the laptop is shut down rapidly. The Fan Error is caused by different PC components not being able to properly connect to your computer. There could be other reasons for the rapidly, like windows registry issue, misconfigured BIOS/CMOS settings, BIOS issue, malfunctioning hardware, or damaged or corrupt system files, etc. When the fan error has consistently triggered either fan or motherboard is at fault, then it needs to immediate solve. So, if you are facing the same issue, then you don’t need to worry about it. In this blog, you will get the simple troubleshooting solutions to Fix Lenovo Fan Error on Boot. You just need to follow the below steps to quick fix the problem.
Solutions to Fix Lenovo Fan Error on Boot |Call +1-800-311-6890
Solution 1:- Reinstall/Upgrade BIOS
First, you will need to try too hard reset your BIOS. After doing your problem should fix.
- On your Lenovo laptop, go to the “Start” button.
- Then go to “Control Panel”, then “System”, and then “Advance system settings”.
- In the “System Properties”, then choose “Advanced” tab, and then choose “Settings” in the “Performance” Tab.
- In Performance Options, you need to click on the “Data Execution Prevention” tab, and then select “Turn on DEP for all programs and services expect those I select” option.
- Then select “Add” and point it to the Winplash.exe file.
- Once that is done then press OK
- Then you can try executing the Winplash.exe file again.
Check the Fan error is resolved if it’s not then going to the next solution.
Solution 2:- Replace the Cooling Fan
The fan in your Lenovo Laptop helps to keep your central processing unit cool. If you are CPU gets too warm it can damage important computer hardware or melt your motherboard. So when the cooling fan goes bad, then it’s important you exchange it promptly.
As Fan error on startup means the fan didn’t spin up either the fan motor failed, or more often the grease has solidified or the bearings are in a bit of a bind. Hence, it surely you need to replace the fan.
Related Blog: How to Fix Lenovo Error Code 1762?
Solution 3:- Perform Different Other Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Fan Error
There are certain possibilities to get back your laptop in normal condition. It’s a suggestion for you to follow the following steps:
- Turn on the computer.
- Use the left and right arrow keys to select “Advanced” menu.
- Then use the up and down arrow keys to select “Hardware Monitor”, and then press “Enter” key.
- Choose “CPU Fan Check” and then press “Enter” key.
- Select “Disabled” and then press “Enter” key.
- Press the “Down Arrow” key to choose “System fan” check and then press “Enter” key.
- Choose “Disabled” and then hit “Enter” key.
- Save the settings and exit.
- Thenrestart your Lenovo Laptop.
You can use your external hard drive and take a DVD and collect the old bios settings and drivers from another computer. Write those files into DVD and put it on an external disk. Then reboot your system with old settings. That is the best way to get back your system into normal settings.
In case you have any issue, then connect to our technicians at Lenovo Support team to experience prompt replies
Dial Lenovo Customer Support Phone Number for Repair Lenovo Fan Error :-
We are available at Lenovo Customer Service Phone Number +1-800-311-6890 for our customers 24*7 to bring users world-class tech support & Lenovo solutions whenever they are in need. Our team of well-experienced and certified professionals is available round the clock for your help to resolve every kind of Lenovo Laptop technical issues with the optimized & reliable solutions. Hence, call us at a toll-free number to immediately connect with experts for further help to the solution to Lenovo Laptop queries.