- Posted by admin
- On February 27, 2018
If you need any support for your Lenovo Device, then Call us Now:
Have you been stuck in Lenovo T60 Fan error that overheating your fan? If yes, then take it easy as you may fix Lenovo T60 Fan Error either by reaching out at the Lenovo customer support number +1-888-260-0455 or by knowing how to DIY as given below.
The Lenovo Thinkpad T60 fan error is generally popped by dried grease, slower spin fasting, and may also by a varieties of reasons and hence can lead your computer system in the serious dilemma.
Solutions to Fix Lenovo T60 Fan Error |Call +1-888-260-0455:
Solution 1: Conduct a full check on the control settings of Fan using “System Configuration Utility”
Several errors occurs due to inability to make the required fan settings to meet your requirement. So as to make a convenient setting, the users are suggested to follow the underneath steps:
- Check the power on your PC and then press the “F1” key when you are just about to get into “the System Configuration Utility”
- On the screen, highlight the “Legacy Fan Control” and then press the “Enter” key
- On the given options, highlight the “Quiet” and then press the “Enter” keyboard key.
- Click on the “F10” key to save all the settings that you made till now.
- Click “ESC” keyboard to undo to the “main” menu.
- Exit the “System Configuration Utility”.
If you are facing difficulty while locating any of the options then you are suggested to approach the third-party Lenovo customer support experts contactable everywhere around the world.
Solutions 2: Check for missing or impaired hard drive mounting washers
Usually aforementioned error occurs due to impairing/missing the hard disk usage. So, keep checking your hard drive on the daily basis as well. If the same error still persists on your computer system then you should process with the next solution.
Solution 3: Check the home network cables connecting the rotating fans
At times, home network cables connecting the rotating fans such as heat sinks, chassis cooling fans, or on the processor get misplaced/distorted. Apparently, this is how just because of such minor cable misplacement might cause your fan for such error occurrence. Hence, regularly check your home network cables on the timely basis.
Solution 4 : Dusting the fan’s clogged surfaces
Sometimes, clogging the fan’s surfaces may cause your Lenovo system in the greater dilemma. take it easy! As you can make use of the system liquid solution to gently apply on every single part of the Fan assembly or CPU’s heatsink.
Solution 5 : Replace CPU’s heatsink/fan assembly
If error is still persisting then try to replace your CPU’s heatsink or fan assembly in a gentle manner.
Solution 6 : Upgrade the BIOS/reinstall in your Lenovo accessory
- Visit to the “Start” menu.
- Go to “Control Panel”>”System”>”Advanced system settings”.
- Through “System Properties”, come up to select the “Advanced” tab, and then choose “Settings” mentioned under the “Performance” Tab.
- Via “Performance Tab”, you are required to click “Data Execution Prevention” tab, and then choose “Turn on DEP” for given programs or services except “those I select” in the mentioned option.
- Select “Add” and point it to “Winplash.exe” file.
- If you have implemented all the above-mentioned steps then give a click on “OK” button.
I hope Your issues How to Fix Lenovo T60 Fan Error is now resolved.
Related Blog: How To Fix Lenovo T61 Fan Error?
Ring! Ring!! Ring!!! Lenovo Customer Support Number around the clock:
Being a premier third-party Lenovo customer support service provider, we regularly encourage end users to fix a wide variety of Lenovo related hurdles, errors, or hiccups by placing a few ringtones at the Lenovo customer service number +1-888-260-0455 accessible around the clock. Once you place a ring at this number, you will get connected with an expert who will make available to the users the best suited customer care service in the comprehensible, coherent, and consistent manner.