- Posted by admin
- On June 12, 2018
If you need any support for your Lenovo Device, then Call us Now:
Have you gotten Shlwapi.dll Errors on Lenovo system? Are you looking for the bang-on solution for it? If it is so, then you are at the right spot. Here, you can Fix Shlwapi.dll Errors on Lenovo PC with the help of this blog or techies.
This blog will aid you in approaching the best finest fix ever. It includes the Lenovo Support which is convenient in every nook & corner in all over the world. To connect support system, you can use devices enlisted below:
- Phone—cell phone, Smartphone, tablet,
- Internet accessible system—PC, laptop, etc.
- Remote Software—team viewer, etc.
By using these devices, you can connect corresponding modes enlisted below:
- Online mode: Use emailing, chatting, &feedback form filling. Plus, you can also use secondary services—FAQ, Live Chat, or Video Call facility.
- Distant mode: PC formatting, backup & recovery issue.
- Phone mode: limitless talk over the phone line.
If you look to fix such error by yourself, then have a glimpse at the steps I am going to line up below:
Methods to Fix Shlwapi.dll Errors on Lenovo PC | Call +1-888-260-0455
Method 1: Restore the Missing Shlwapi.dll Files
You need to restore the missing Shlwapi.dll files right from “Windows Recycle Bin”. Steps to go are:
- Get on your desktop screen.
- You need to double-click the “Recycle Bin” icon.
- You need to search for Shlwapi.dll at the upper-right corner.
- If Shlwapi.dll comes in the search results, choose it.
- You need to move it to the directories enlisted below:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- If you have moves the missing dll files, then restart your PC.
Method 2: Try “Windows System Restore”
- You need to click on “Start” button. Start button positions at the lower-left of the screen.
- You will get the search bar.
- In the search bar, enter “System Restore”.
- Here, you will get a bundle of search results.
- In the results, you need to click on“System Restore”.
- You need to enter official administrator password if you prompted.
- You need to execute wizard steps one-by-one.
- Finally, try to select a required restore point.
- Restore your PC.
Method 3: Scan your Lenovo PC
- Get on the command prompt window.
- Enter “sfc /scannow” (without double quotes) on the black screen.
- After that, system file checker will start scanning for Shlwapi.dll. It scans other OS file problems as well.
- Wait for a few minutes
- You need to execute the on-screen commands one-by-one.
Method 4: Make a clean Windows Installation on Lenovo
You need to make a clean Windows installation on Lenovo PC.
Related Blog: How To Fix Lenovo Error 2201 Machine Uuid Is Invalid?
Are you still getting any problems while executing steps?
Get The Most Responsive Lenovo Support to Fix DLL Missing Errors:
If you still get any problems while executing steps then try to contact techies. Here you can meet techies with over 5 years of experience in fixing Lenovo related issues. The most effective way to fix such problem is to get on the Smartphone to dial the Lenovo Support Number +1-888-260-0455. Once you make a phone to our experts, they will try to fix on a single phone call. And if the quotient of your issue is high then your case you escalate to an experienced team. Long-served techies will fix your case with the use of the remote software.