- Posted by admin
- On June 26, 2018
If you need any support for your Lenovo Device, then Call us Now:
Got Wldcore.dll Missing Error! Damn it! But you don’t need to get bent further. All you need to do is to Fix Wldcore.dll Missing Error Lenovo PC with the help of methods or techies.
Give a damn at the causes of such error given below:
- Impair Wldcore.dll Missing Error registry entries
- Malicious Software Program
- Microsoft software/hardware failure
- Delete Wldcore.dll Missing Error related files
The missing error can occur on a variety of products:
- Windows Live Contacts
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Live Messenger
Further, give a full read to this blog. The blog contains useful information to connect techies or execute steps. To fix such error, contact the well-equipped Lenovo Tech Support. We have pre-hired techies with 5+experiencesknow how to crack real-time issues. They are good at troubleshooting errors. Being a Lenovo user, you can approach three modes:
- Phone Mode
- Remote Mode
- Online Mode
Phone Mode: Round the Clock Troubleshooting Process!
Ring our windows techies up to share your issues point-to-point.
Remote Mode: All-in-one Distant channel
You need to install the remote software on your pc. After that, you can avail services enlisted below:
- PC cleaning, formatting, or recovery.
- System backup
- Hardware/software repair
Online Mode: the Global Cyber Access
Get on your internet to avail cyber services. A few examples are:
- Q & A community
- Email service
- Chat service
- Video calling
- Audio calling
- Feedback form filling.
Error fixation relies on the degree of complexity of your error. That is, if the degree is high then experts will try to fix your issues over the phone. If the degree of understandability is high then your case will escalate to the next senior team. Let’s discuss the resolutions to fix wldcore.dll error with the help of methods enlisted below:
Methods to Fix Wldcore.dll Missing Error Lenovo PC | Call +1-888-260-0455
Method 1: Re-installation with Windows Live Messenger/Mail/Contacts
Re-installation with Windows live messenger/mail/contacts involves steps:
- You need to open the “Control Panel” by right-hitting the Windows icon of the taskbar. After that, you need to hit on “Control Panel”
- Once the “Control Panel” has started, you need to hit on “Programs”
- Once “Programs” has launched, you need to hit on “Programs and Features”
- You need to wait for the “programs and features” list to load.
- Once you’ve done the loading
- You need to right-click on the “Windows Live Messenger” (if you’ve installed else skip this step)
- You need to select “Change” & then choose “Repair”.
- Once the “Windows Live Messenger” has done its repair, you need to repeat the same steps for Windows Live Mail. (If you’ve installed else skip this step).
If you have executed all steps then reboot your PC.
Method 2: Copy-Paste 2 Files— Wldcore.dll & Wldlog.dll
- Open “Windows Explorer.
- Head to c:\Program Files\Windows Live\Shared. Key Note: If you have Windows system or the program installed on the second hard disk, and then make it. So, change the letter c to fix the drive letter.
- Copy two files out in the shared folder—wldcore.dll & wldlog.dll
- Open “Windows Explorer”
- Head to c:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger. Key Note: If you have the Windows Live Messenger already installed. Then, you need to paste twosome’sfiles once in the folder. Here, copy files arewldcore.dll & wldlog.dll
- Launch the “Windows Explorer”.
- Head to c:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts. Key Note: If you installed the “Windows Live Contacts” on system, then paste files in the folder. The Wldcore.dll & Wldlog.dll are those copy files.
Still, are you coming across any real-time issues in-between?
Related Blog: How To Fix D3dx9_43.Dll Missing Error Lenovo Computer?
Learn How to Wldcore.dll Error Out with Lenovo Support! Call +1-888-260-0455
If you come across any real-time issues in-between then try to connect techies sooner or later. The most reliable mode to fix such error is the phone service. So, put your fingers on your keypad & then dial the Lenovo Support Number. Once you ring the toll-free number, connect techies. As we know that professionals are better at fixing real-time services. Phone! Phone!!Phone our Lenovo Techies up!