- Posted by admin
- On February 28, 2018
If you need any support for your Lenovo Device, then Call us Now:
Have you been stuck up in Lenovo a6000 Plus Lollipop Update Error that displays options such as update by ADB, sd cards, or reboot, etc? If yes, then keep reading this blog till the end to Resolve Lenovo a6000 Plus Lollipop Update Error Fix either by reaching out at Lenovo customer support number +1-888-260-0455 or by knowing how to DIY as mentioned underneath.
Solutions to resolve Lenovo A6000 Plus Lollipop Update Error:
Solution 1: Upgrading the the Country-oriented information
Steps to go:
Step 1: Download the OTA zip from your Lenovo Phone
- Now, Come up to download the OTA update given on your Lenovo phone.
- Now, copy that downloaded OTA update out from your Lenovo phone out.
Step 2: Set the country oriented information—country name, code, and files
- Now, come up to extract only country-based system updates such as if you are living in India then only extract Indian system updates.
- Furthermore, only select your country name, code, and files.
( Locate the newly updated options, features via the required settings, or enable/disable the relevant features with the help of the third-party Lenovo customer care service)
Step 3: Upgrade from SD card from the given screen options
- Then, go to for “update from SD card” by extracting the selected or required country files.
- It will perform the hard reset so as to backup the data before changing anything.
Solution 2: Installing the recent Version of “Lollipop 5.0.2 Kraft-A6000_S054_150915”
- Now, download the entire package of Lenovo A6000 Lollipop 5.0.2 Kraft-A6000_S054_150915 and then copy it out to the given SD Card of your phone.
- Then, install the “Stock Recovery” on your Lenovo asset.
- If you are already running on Kitkat then install “Kitkat Stock Recovery”
- If you are already running on Lollipop then install “Lollipop Stock Recovery”
- Now, turn your Lenovo device off and then hold and press the “Volume up + Volume down + Lock” Button together for about three to five sec.
- Then, you will be able to see “Stock recovery” menu to select the “update from sd card” and then come up to select “Kraft-A6000_S054_150915_techolite.COM” and flash it right away.
- Furthermore, reboot your Lenovo asset which may take around two to five minutes to upgrade apps. (If you don’t have any idea on how to make it then feel free to avail the Lenovo customer service by making a connection with well-equipped Lenovo techies straight away).
Related Blog: How To Fix Lenovo T60 Fan Error?
- I hope Your issues How to Resolve Lenovo a6000 Lollipop Update Error fixed Now.
Ring! Ring!! Ring Lenovo Customer Support Number around the clock!
Being a premier Lenovo customer support service provider, we encourage Lenovo end users to enhance their Lenovo experiences by hosting/resolving a full set of the real-time Lenovo hurdles in an efficacious manner. In order to attempt the Lenovo resolution, end users need to dial the Lenovo customer support number +1-888-260-0455 convenient 24*7*365 days—in every part across the country and around the earth.